Storm water

The Storm water and drainage system is an integral part of the City of Rogue River's infrastructure.

  • Read our Stormwater Management Plans:
  • What is an Illicit Discharge?
    • Click here for more information.
  • What does Rogue River's code say about these items? Many different sections of RRMC pertain to stormwater. You can search the code directly for any term. Here are just a few excerpts:

If you suspect that you've identified an illicit discharge, help us protect our beautiful town by calling City Hall at 541-582-4401 and reporting it, even if you're not sure.



Michael Bollweg
Public Works Director 

541-582-4401, ext. 105

mailing address:

PO Box 1137

Rogue River, OR  97537

email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.