The duties and responsibilities of the Public Works Department include:
- Engineering, mapping, planning, and assisting the public with questions regarding area infrastructure
- Maintaining the City's street network to ensure the safe passage of persons and goods on public roads regardless of weather conditions
- Operating the City's water treatment plant in accordance with safe drinking water regulations
- Overseeing the collection and treatment of sanitary sewage
- Administering standards of development within the City limits
Many of the City's capital improvement projects are managed out of the Public Works Department. To view any requests for proposals, bids, or notifications, please click here.
Will update when new Public Works Director is hired. As time being contact City Hall with any questions 541-582-4401